November 29 - December 1, 2006
The Call for Papers for ONLINE EDUCA BERLIN 2006 is open until April 28, 2006.
This year's themes include:
· Designing Effective Online Learning
· Game-Based Learning and Simulations
· Quality Standards
· Emerging Tools and Community-Based Services
· Sector Specific Approaches
· Lifelong and Informal Learning
· Performance Based Assessment
· Promoting Inclusivity
· The Impact of ICT in Schools
· Higher Education and the Impact of ICT
· ICT Supported Training in Companies
· E-Learning in the Public Sector
Proposals can be submitted online until April, 28, 2006. For detailed information about the Call for Papers please go to the events website at www.online-educa.com/?a=1&b=2.
ONLINE EDUCA BERLIN is the world's largest international conference on technology supported learning and training. This year's event is taking place from November 29 - December 1, 2006 at the Hotel InterContinental in Berlin. ONLINE EDUCA BERLIN delegates are high-level decision makers from education, business and government - the three key areas driving e-learning adoption and innovation - making it the most important networking venue for experts, practitioners and newcomers from all over the world. Last year over 1900 participants from 73 countries attended the Berlin event.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
10625 Berlin, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 327 61 40
Fax: +49 (0) 30 324 98 33